All of our student programming align with Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and directly prepare youth for work expectations as well as creating career ready students.
- Working in self-directed teams, players learn collaboration, cooperation, and compromise.
- Make decisions and learn how to live with them.
- Use judgment to weigh the importance of information they uncover.
- Integration of mathematics, social interaction, reading, communication, research, and economics.
- 21st Century Learning Outcomes, Goals, and Standards: Life/Career Skills, Learning & Innovation Skills, Information, Media, and Technology Skills
- TRADER$ curriculum materials include proven lesson plans that are tailored for different educational and skill levels.
Aligned with Common Core State Standards
- Learn and practice how to extract financial information
- Create & join investment groups
- Choose stocks to purchase
- Learn how to buy & sell shares
- Analyze charts & background information on stocks
- Design a portfolio
- Sharpen leadership & communication skills
- Construct charts to display purchasing decisions
- Group investment reports
- Construct Data Sheets
- Personal finance activities
- Application of financial concepts and terms
- Sharpen decision making skills
- Participate in stock market trading simulation
- Problem based learning skills